Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Jan 1997 17:51:11 -0800 (PST)
From:         "Turbo" <thom@calweb.com>
Subject:      NEED a Bus (fwd)

Reply to him, not me... ----- Forwarded message from Roger Doyle -----

>From doyle@cadetmail.uscga.edu Mon Jan 6 17:30:29 1997 Message-Id: <v01530500aef75780fb73@[138.29.188.30]> Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 20:35:39 -0500 To: thom@calweb.com >From: doyle@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Roger Doyle) Subject: NEED a Bus

Thom, I realize that you deal more in early Buses, but maybe you can help me out. I am from the Foothills(near Nevada City), but am out on the East Coast till May. I have done some limited work on Transporters(69/72) and am in the market for a Bus for myself as soon as possible. I am looking for a 78 Westy Camper model. If I am completely off base on the improvements of this engine and model over some of the previous ones, please let me know. Any information you can provide to me about possible Buses for sale. I can get back there at most any time to check out any leads. Thanks for any help you can provide, and if you have the address to Bus Boys it would be greatly appreciated.

Peace Roger

----- End of forwarded message from Roger Doyle -----

Thom -- > [Unix] is not necessarily evil, like OS/2. - Thom Fitzpatrick thom@calweb.com - http://www.calweb.com/~thom Keeper of the Barndoor Bus Page: http://www.calweb.com/~thom/barndoor.html