Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Jan 97 16:01:00 -0500
From:         Ryan McGee <rmcgee@cc.mcafee.com>
Subject:      Joel, change the stats (sniff!)

Well, I've been in and out of contact with the list for a few months (that last semester in school can be a real time-suck!), but now I'm back and I feel it's my duty to report this stat change.

I've moved, for one thing. Count me among the Californians, now. San Jose, to be precise. And (and this is the hard part)--I have become a wannabus. Mabel and I had to part ways (yes, amicably) when I moved, mainly because I didn't have the fundage to get her here with me and my other car, but also because she and the CA emissions test/ inspection would _not_ have gotten along. I decided that even if I could scrape up the cash to get her here, I'd have a hard and expensive time getting her to pass.

So. If anyone happens upon a pristine (hey, just because I'm not in school doesn't mean I have time now:)) '71 pop-top Westy in the Bay Area, I'd sure love to hear about it...

-ryan wannabus