Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Jan 97 20:14:20
From:         mdstockr <mdstockr@neo.lrun.com>
Subject:      Re: halogen wisdom please

You might want to consider putting in a relay, even if the wiring will handle the load.

With a relay you will get the maximum output from the lights. Also, your headlight switch will probably last longer because you'll eliminate the possibility of arcing.

Michael Stocker

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Michael Stocker <mdstockr@neo.lrun.com> North Canton, Ohio, USA Date: 1/18/97 Time: 8:14:20 PM ___________________________________________