Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Feb 97 13:59:15 EST
From:         Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Subject:      Important Camping Stuff

Hey all, First, we'll start with the revised camping list. There are some definites and some maybes and I'd appreciate if the maybes I've heard from will update me as the time gets closer as to whether they're coming or not.

Those who have said they're going: Sean Bartnik ('81 Westy) H. Steven Dolan (probably the '76 Westy? Maybe '73 Westy) John Anderson (one '81 Westy or another) Robert Busick ('69 Westy) -- Robert indicated possible attendance from a '73 Westy, '67 Westy, and '81 Westy belonging to folks he knows. Robert, any word on how many of those folks will be attending? David Higgenbotham (don't know the van) John and LeAnn Walsh and kids (again, don't know the van) Sonny Flamer ('84 Wolfsburg camper).

The list of Maybes: Chris Chubb says he may stop by and visit. Seamus Padraic Ragan said he wants to go, haven't heard from him since. Still coming Seamus?? Dan Resler is a maybe Kevin Rusch is a maybe Tom Forhan is a maybe

That's pretty much it. If you aren't on the list and want to join up, by all means, let me know.

Now, the matter of arrival times. I will be leaving college here about 11:00 AM on March 7th. That's my first and only class on Friday. So, I'll be arriving sometime that afternoon, probably between 3 and 4. I hope to get there before all you folks so I can greet you when you arrive and also try to get on the ranger's good side :-) . But, if anyone's gonna get there before me, that's fine too, just let the check-in person know that you're part of a bigger group that will be arriving at various times so hopefully we can get some sites together.

I think that's about it for now, hope to hear from some of the maybes as their plans firm up. If there are any other issues that I should address that I'm forgetting, please let me know.

Thanks, Sean -- ***************************************************************** Sean Bartnik "Life is tough, sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu but it's tougher if you're stupid." '81 Vanagon Westy --John Wayne

Fahrvergnugen really means "push harder."