Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Feb 1997 09:32:43 -0700
From:         Mike Wynn <lmf1@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject:      Wiper pump and window seal for 83

Salutations wee global citizens. Dont know if anyone remembers me but I was on the list 4-5 months ago. Ive got a 83 Brown camper van, and reside in the most northern capital in North America.....yes Edmonton. Anywho, a couple of questions for you all. 1) The window seal on the sliding side door is starting to droop out of the frame in one spot. Can anyone suggest a good sealant or fix to get it to stay put up in the frame?

2) My drivers side washer fluid sprayer is just not doing a decent job. The passenger side one sprays nicely, and exactly where I direct it, but the drivers side one has a pathetic little shot come out, and its kinda cockeyed. I think there may be somehting stuck in it, or else, if they have individual pumps for each side, the pump may be FUBAR.

And on a sad note, I think my sink pump is shot. I havent got around to taking it out or doing any investigating, due to the cold, but I just have that gut feeling. Anyone have a price on a pump for me. On a happy note, Ill be driving to Vancouver again at the end of March. I get to see the ocean again..........ah the ocean.

Nice to be here again. VWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVW Mike Wynn - lmf1@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca

Better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not. VWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVWVW