Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Feb 1997 13:40:03 -0500 (EST)
From:         Tom Guptill <tgpt@pas.rochester.edu>

I have created a new mailing list specifically for VW diesel owners. For us U.S. folks, this includes (as far as I know), the following diesel-powered vehicles:

Dasher/Passat Rabbit/Golf/Rabbit Pickup Jetta/Vento/Estate Vanagon/Transporter

People who have other vehicles I'm not aware of are more than welcome to join too. Owners of the fancy-schmancy new TDI cars are welcome too, though I don't know how much expertise will be around for you. Most (OK, all) of my expertise is with pre-A3 (i.e. pre-1993) diesels, and especially A1 series Rabbits.

I'm hoping it will be a pretty low-volume list (especially since my mailing list software doesn't support digest mode quite yet). Right now the list is extremely low volume, since I'm the only subscriber, though I'd imagine that Trey will be jumping right in as soon as he gets his injector problems taken care of. :)

To subscribe, send a message to:

vwdiesel@pas.rochester.edu

with the following command in the BODY of the message:

ADD address vwdiesel

(where "address" is a valid internet email address)

As a side note, I'm looking for a diesel Vanagon in reasonably good condition (i.e. solid body, engine, fuel pump). Anyone looking to part with one?

- Tom

-- Tom Guptill tgpt@pas.rochester.edu UNIX SA 104 B&L RC Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester