Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Feb 1997 10:45:11 -0500
From:         Karen Winter <cen13504@centuryinter.net>
Subject:      Re: Question about 86 Synchro Weekender

"Kenneth Winter Wrote" Chris, I have a "Bus Plus" that you referred to. It is an 1987 Wolf, Weekender with power steering, AC, 105k, electric locks and mirrows. The color is metalic light blue with grey interior. The power steering rack has been replaced. The maintenance has been by the book since 70k. I bought the van from a dealer who had full service records on it. He indicated I was the third person he had sold the van to personally. The backwards, up chuck seats have been removed. Most people that rode in them became car sick.

I feel like I am betraying a good friend because I am considering selling it. My Vanagon has served me very well. From Colorado ski trips to fraternity national conventions in DC never a problem, well nothing major. Now that I am out of college I am not using the Van as it deserves to be used. The more I follow the list I am afraid it may become very expensive to maintain. (Heads, Trans and Cooling)

I know it is only a car, but I have grown quite attached. I guess there comes a time to say goodbye to an old friend.

Kenneth 87 "Bus Plus" 89 Cab 83 Jetta Golf Wanted