Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Feb 1997 11:35:15 -0500
From:         Jon-reed Hathaway <jonreed@earthlink.net>
Subject:      Kampers at Keyser Pond

Well, it's official... there will not be a Ben & Jerrys Camping weekend this year sponsored by LiMBO...

However! There will be a New event in New England in June...

Kampers at Keyser Pond, this is a LiMBO sponsored event in conjunction with the NHVWC Show and Swap.

Dates: June 27th & 28th at Keyser Pond Campground near Henniker NH, just minutes off I-89 and 5 miles from the Hopkinton Fairgrounds... This is a large well maintained private camping area. We will be in one or both of the Group areas they have availible ( depending on how many folks show up...) There is Bingo on Friday night (put on by the Campground) and a pot-luck supper sponsored by Limbo Saturday night (Limbo providing the Dogs & Burgers/Sausage). Saturday Afternoon LiMBO is sponsoring the First Annual LiMBO Mini-golf Tournament at the Keyser Pond Miniature Golf Course. Under $2 each for 18 holes with Prizes for both the top 3 Adults and top 3 Kids ( under 12). Events are open to All Campers. Sunday morning we will be caravanning over to the Hopkinton Fairgrounds for the NHVWC Show and Swap. We are making arrangements for discounted rates for additional nights for those who want to stay a few extra nights...

Sunday June 29th NHVWC Show and Swap Hopkinton Fairgrounds Hopkinton NH... just 15 minutes North of Concord NH on I-89

25+ classes, from the earliest Bugs to the Latest Water-cooled,Owner Judged Last Year We had over 40 Vendors of New and Used VW related Items including Frank "the Toy Man" Konisky and Glenn "The Rust Never Sleeps" Ford... with Plenty of room for Everyone...

for More Info contact: Jon Hathaway

(603)595-5957 or e-mail at: jonreed@earthlink.net

Mark your Calendars! This show is going to be a good one!!