Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:12:13 +0200
From:         zeidler@NTCNTG02DU.ntc.nokia.com (Zeidler Helmut NTC/Dusseld.)
Subject:      Bingo, got the part# AUDI engine support

Hello all,

After several e-mails, phone calls and faxes I received a FAX from VW South Africa about the engine support for the AUDI 5 Cyl. mounted in the Vanagon.

VW SA sells spare parts like that way Lionel wrote this for VW Heritage in UK. They have a thick book with drawings with page and short part number. You can order the parts with this references at VW SA dealers, not at VW SA herself.

Now I got this one page with the engine mountings. The part number (handwritten on this FAX) is 225 199 250 for the huge black tube you see on my exhaust systems page at

http://www.relitech.com/helmut/

VW SA promised me to send the whole catalog. If I receive this (six to eight weeks delivery time expected) I'm able to give you references to the questions in quad upper front grille etc.

I will have a nice weekend, I like you to have same, Helmut '80 Camper