Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:39:43 -0500 (EST)
From:         Kelly Bauman <bauman@ican.net>
Subject:      Re: tires and bumper '81 westie

Many people on the list have concluded that the ideal tire is the Yokohama Y370 195/75R14 Load D. I just priced this tire at TireRack? for $58.00ea plus shipping.

Check the archives at http://halfdan.med.umn.edu:8853/misc/archives/vanagon.html for a wealth of info and opinion on tires.

Kelly Bauman Delta, BC email: bauman@ican.net 91 Westy