Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 1997 16:46:04 -0500
From:         "Richard Alexand Palmer" <rapalmer@eos.ncsu.edu>
Subject:      MUGS TOMORROW!!!!!!

Howdy all! I just got back from a meeting with the printer for the coffee mugs, so I thought I'd tease you with a preview, before I make the official announcement tomorrow with all the details. There will be THREE (3) different options available, by popular demand:

1. Classic list 4 Bus ceramic nice home/office mug (with V@L address, and type2.com web address, and of course NETVERGNUGEN) 2. Air Cooled Search & Rescue styley ironware (that speckled camping type ceramic deal) home/office/camping/rescue mug 3. Classic list 4 Bus insulated plastic big travel mug (likewise with V@L address, type2.com web address, and NETVERGNUGEN)

Since there was almost an even split between people wanting nice home/office mugs, and travel mugs, and some folks wanted Search & Rescue mugs, I'm going to try to make everyone happy. Here's the catch- I have to make several minimum orders for each design. Basically, the amount of mugs under the minimum is the amount I pay for myself. Hopefully, that won't be a lot, but it's 36 for one, 48 for another, and 144 (yes 144- for the classic 4 bus ceramic) The reason for the large number is so I can get better quality graphics, and a slightly better price. So anyway, go home, and count those pennies. I will post all the details tomorrow. I will warn you in advance that shipping is going to run about $4.00 that's $3.00 for postage, and a buck for a box. Ric suggested sending your own box, which you can if you want, but I think you'll spend more in postage sending the box to me than it would cost to have me send one... Anyway, Tomorrow, I'll also be posting more about the N.C. BuRPOBaT... Tune in, and Happy Thursday!

-- ____________________________ Poor Richard is rapalmer@unity.ncsu.edu `/""""/""""/|""|'|""||""| '\ http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/r/rapalmer/www/ /____/____/ |__| |__||__| | '68 VW Crew Cab | \ /V\ /====================| '67 VW Camper-Nellie, the Wild Goose |()\ \W/ /()| _ _ |"I spend half my life explaining to Christians | \ / | / \ / \ | _-( ) why I'm a Deadhead, and the other =C========C==_| ) |--------| ) |=] _-{_}_) half explaining to Deadheads why \_\_/__.. \_\_/_ \_\_/ \_\_/__.__. I'm a Christian."