Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 06 Mar 1997 19:48:31 -0800
From:         vwmaster@volks-motorsports.com
Subject:      New Control Arms W/ Bushings!

I got my hands on a few sets of Control Arms! These are OEM and if you have one of those Vanagons that SQUEEKS as you drive it. These Will fix that problem! If you look at the price of a new set of Bushings, as opposed to the price of these control arms (NO BALL JOINTS) you'll find that this would be the easier alternative to pressing new bushings into your old control arms.

The price is $60.00 each arm, the bushings off the top of my head are in the $30.00 range each. I installed a set of these on a Vanagon that was extremly squeeky, the owner was so happy after the work was done, the shop got pizza delivered :)

It's a very easy job to do, you'll need an ALignment after though.

I too have some of the Rubber Impact strips for the rear bumper, $60.00 each.

3 Wire Universal o2 sensors, $55.95.

Just weanted to let the list know what's happening in the way of great prices on these items.

Kyle --

Kyle Wade (408) 462-9424 Hm # Keeper of the Volks-Motorsports page Home Page - http://www.volks-motorsports.com