Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Mar 1997 12:19:45 -0800
From:         busgirl@netcom.com (Martha)
Subject:      '81 FS near SF, lowered price

I'm lowering the price on my '81 westy near SF, CA:

1981 westfalia, ivory-yellow color 4 speed manual transmission current/valid registration factory air-conditioning mileage: 138K 185R/14 Michelin XZX tires, newish, cable chains included deluxe camper package; everything present and working owned by non-smoker rear seat has 2 _extra_ seat belts

add-ons/extras: guages - oil temp, oil press, cyl. head temp, volt meter Bentley factory service manual Citizen's Band radio - hard wired in, atop guage box also, I had an external oil cooler added (this is set to go on automatically if oil temps exceed 185F, but also has an over-ride switch in case one wants to turn it on in other circumstances)

upgrades/improvements since I acquired the car at 106K: new upholstery everywhere - including padding for beds new engine, Mark Stevens heads new clutch, starter, struts, CV joints, master brake cylinder recent new paint - home job, but looks quite good; body is excellent 3 extra auxilliary batteries, including 2 golf-carts under rear seat front floor mats

I have all records since I've owned the car Have had the car serviced/maintained regularly since I've owned it. Have just had it gone over at the shop, and mechanic will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding condition of the vehicle. E-mail me if you'd like the shop's phone number.

Everything is present and operative on the car with the exception of the following:

faucet knob top is cracked - works on tank water fine, though missing front bumper end cap fuel guage - works fine when full, but disappears to below E after 1/3 tank

---

Price: $3,500 obo. If interested, contact...

Martha busgirl@netcom.com