Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:22:57 -0500 (EST)
From:         Kyle Haskins <khaskins@indiana.edu>
Subject:      1980 Model Confusion, lights update

I've got a 1980 Vanagon L Camper.

I called Euro-American RV Products to see about replacing the hook-ups and vents. Though the person I talked to said that the '80 should not have the exterior vent. It should only have the three hook-ups, and the refrigerator vent. Though I have another vent, same height as the fridge vent, but about two feet to the left.

He said that the sink water should drain out a tube just below the driver's side door, which it does. But the extra vent was to drain water in the older models, not in an '80.

Mine looks kind of like this: Window----------------------| ?Vent? Fridge Vent

Hook-up Hook-up Hook-up

What is this vent for?

Kyle

***Thanks to everyone who is helping me figure out my headlights problem. I took the dash apart, unscrewed the fuse box to check the wiring, and checked the headlights switch. This morning they didn't work, but when I got home from class they came on just as suddenly as they went off. I assume I have a grounding problem, and that I need to check the insulation on the wires, or maybe a loose wire. Maybe there's just a ghost living in my van. It sure act spooky sometimes!

later,

Kyle

"Wake up, your wings have been tied too long" ---Rusted Root--- -------------------------------------------------------------------- khaskins@indiana.edu http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~khaskins/home.html