Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 01 Mar 1997 18:55:27 -0700
From:         bill <bill@freeholder.com>
Subject:      Re: running cool

Have you filled it since you have been in Flagstaff? We have lived in AZ since 1973 -- 10 years of that in Flagstaff. I have been told that gas is formulated differently for high altitudes. I know that people who drove up to Flagstaff often experienced hard starting the next day. We used to try to be at 1/4 tank or less, and then fill it in Flagstaff first thing. BTW, Phoenix is at about 2500' of elevation.

Bill ---------------------------------------------------------- Remember, it ain't what you don't know that hurts you, it's what you do know that's wrong.