Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 05 Mar 1997 14:58:37 -0500
From:         Karen Winter <cen13504@centuryinter.net>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon TV siting

Steve, Did you see tool time on Tuesday night? Tim was having problems with his passion for automobiles. When he made the comment" I have a car problem, I'm considering checking into the Henry Ford Clinic for help" I thought I would fall to the floor laughing. Maybe should form a support group for Vanagon owner. Hey thats a great idea. Let call it (vanagon@lenti.med.edu) Don't worry your not the only one that notices all VWs in sight. I'm so anal about it that my girl friend, who could careless about cars, has started pointing out VWs.

Kenneth Winter 89 Cab 87 Vanagon 83 Jetta

Johnson wrote: > > Jim Davis wrote: > > > > Vanagonuts, > > > > A couple weeks ago I watched an episode of the TV show JAG. It was set in > > Ireland and had considerable footage of a fairly late model Vanagon > > (Transporter there?) which was right hand drive. You'd expect RHD in Ireland > > I suppose, driving on the left hand side of the road and all, but what was > > really odd was that the single sliding door was also on the RIGHT side! > > Really odd! Did anyone else see this? > > Has anyone else seen this odd arrangement elsewhere? > > > > Okay, so I was watching Terminator II: JD and during the part where > the kid is telling Arnold that he needs to call his step-parents to > warn them about the other Terminator, I noticed in the background > that a vanagon goes by on the street. > > Okay, so I need help. I notice these things.... > > .....No I'm not going to see a psychiatrist..... > > :) > > Steven > > sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com