Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:48:55 -0600
From:         "Fast, Timothy" <FASTTH@phibred.com>
Subject:      RE: '87 GL High Idle

Whoa!

Strange happenings! I have been experiencing the exact same problem with my 88 Westy for a couple of weeks. I was about to post the same question to the list server. I have also noticed that with somewhat warmer outside temps (in the 50's) the ide will drop to 1500 after warmup. But now that the temperatures are back in the 30's and below I have the exact same problem.:-(