Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 09 Mar 1997 16:25:53 -0500
From:         "Dave T. Richards" <us014471@pop3.interramp.com>
Subject:      Re: Need A Checklist...

Stu Schwartz wrote: > > I am ready to "stock" my westy for traveling/light camping. I was wondering if anyone > had some electronic "checklists" of things they keep in the van all the time and those > they "add" prior to taking a trip. I used to have some of these lists years ago but > alas...they have gone to the bitbucket. > > --peace-- > stu > stu.schwartz@os2bbs.com > '91 Westy (MZ Magic) > > .. Believe it if you need it, if you don't just pass it onStu, Good Idea! I will tell you what I do And Others will tell me, Permanant Items..........(unless otherwise stated all itms are small size)

Glove box: johntstone first aid kit Rain_X maps small brinkman flashlight

Large cabinet Top shelf... dried food: pack of rice,pasta oatmeal packs ,tea bags ,coffee dried milk(creamer) sugar, Hot choclate canned food: tuna,chicken,sardines(Ilove em) Beans ,soup, beafstew, choc puddings and fruit Lower shelf: largepot with lid (holds plates cups and camp cookware) alluminium coffee pot, washing liquid, windex, pot holders(stops rattles)box of Arm and Hammer,Trash bags&ties. Drawer: Knife forks and spoon(eatin irons)Bread knife,Can opener,wooden spoon ,flat spatula electric adapters(ungrounded to grounded adapter,3 way adapter,drinking staws,a couple of ziplock bags Fridge: clean and empty.

Small footlocker: 5"castiron frypan,3-4 cans of coke,other drinks as needed,roll Bounty(quicker picker upper)roll toilet paper.

Right hand top locker: complete spare toilet kit(hotel soaps and stuff) Left hand top locker: Clean and empty. Coat closet: Flip flops (for dirty Bathrooms),Warm waterproof coat Ponchocoat haNgers (On floor) Bench seat: Colman solar shower rolled up,colapsable waste container(attached to sink drain,couple of propane tanks, catlitic heater(propane)electric cord (Outside)white water hose,indoor exstension cable for lamps and things,couple of bags of fire starter(like wood chips and wax(in plastic bag)small 5"tv,Small electric heaterabt6" cubed. Linen closet: Towels ,face cloths,emergency blanket (Foil type)screens etc

Behind seat: LargeI mean Large Nylon duffel bag. inside sleeping bags and pillows.well im sure i forgot some stuf but I will be reminded Good luck Dave WR3I 86 westie 220k.mls