Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:34:21 +0100
From:         RHill@TheHost.com
Subject:      Increased web site traffic

Now you can register your Web Page in over 550 Internet indexes for only $249.00 and watch your traffic soar!

The Central Registry has helped thousands of sites like yours greatly improve the performance of their Web Page. The more indexes you are registered in, the more traffic your Web Page is going to receive. Being registered in "the top" indexes is not enough. Why not have your Web Page registered in every index throughout the world that will generate extra traffic for you?

The Central Registry is the leader in Web Page registration and promotion. We are the oldest and most well established service of this type on the Internet. We process more Web Page registrations than all of our competitors combined. The Central Registry is the only service that dynamically asks you for the exact same information each index requests, assuring accurate and thorough registration. Unlike most services, we do not exclude indexes with larger input forms and various detailed categories. No other registration service can compare to our value, professionalism and performance.

Please come visit our web page today at: http://www.CentralRegistry.com and see what some of our customers have had to say about the overwhelming traffic increases they have seen as a result of being registered everywhere. Thank you.

Sincerely,

John Thomas The Central Registry JThomas@CentralRegistry.com

http://www.CentralRegistry.com