Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Apr 1997 16:50:42 -0400
From:         Gary Norris <rnorris@wam.umd.edu>
Subject:      Re: VW theme...thanks for answers to my Syncro ?...and ? for easterners

Most of the icons and cursors in this package are ones that I made several months ago and tried to post as an attached zipped file to the list. I was ignorant of the list servers penchant for binging on attached graphics files and then purging them in the form of garbage that takes of much bandwidth.

I hope someone finds a use for them. It would make being sick on the Sat. night that I made them worthwhile.

Also, thanks to everyone who answered my question concerning my Syncro lacking a diff. switch. I've owned the beast a year already but, since it is in PA and I am in MD, I have little time to get to know it. I don't think I'll bother to try to retrofit the switch as it involves (AISI) changing the transmission. My Syncro knows when it needs to use all of it's feet.

EAST COASTERS: Are there any plans for a late spring trip such as occurred last June. I was new to my Vanagon and trying to quell some valve noise so I missed it. It sounded like a blast and I am interested in being a part of any that occur this year. Tom, et al.? -- Gary ********************************************************************* _________________ | | Gary Norris: (|_________________|) '86 Volvo DL |\ \ | / /| '86 Cabriolet | \ \ | / / | '73 Thing | - \___________/ - | '87 Syncro Westy | 0 | | 0 | rnorris@wam.umd.edu |___|__|_____|__|___| "Never put off until tomorrow, what |__| |__| you can get someone else to do."