Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Apr 1997 12:32:27 -0800 (PST)
From:         Erik C Peterson <n9541548@scooter.cc.wwu.edu>
Subject:      Re: Junk food & gauges

If you guys make anything that needs covering, don't use velour from the fabric store. I covered a custom rear window dash and door panels for a Fastback with it, and by the end of summer, it had turned to a brownish-grey color. When I redid them, I purchased vinyl and cloth from an automotive/boat upholstery shop. It was the same price per foot as the cloth I bought at the fabric store, but had much better environmental resistance qualities.