Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 09 Apr 1997 09:12:04 -0600
From:         Mike Wynn <lmf1@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject:      Thanks for the help folks

Well my gas cap situation is fine now. Cost me nothing but I do have to have a screwdriver in the glove compartment to get it off now. Minor. Ill try the Wal Mart tip for getting the sink pump running again, and last night I changed the oil back to 20-50, and also dumped in some oil treatment, and fiel injector treatment supplements. It sure is hard to tell the diffeence between all those engine supplements, they all read the same on the back. I did find this STP 4-cylinder oil treatment stuff though, and it didnt look to bad so we'll see how she runs after all is said and done. I also managed to get the cover off the back foamy cushion. Just took it slow and easy. Now all I have to do is actually get it into the washing machine, which is damn near impossible in my apt. complex. (whine).

Oh, and if anyone in Alberta, Sask. Or BC has a Breadloaf for sale, or knows of one for sale I have a buddy who REALLY wants to buy one in the next 2 months or so. He only asks that it runs half decent, and doesnt care if its gutted or run down inside, as he intends to slowly get it back into prime shape. Im not sure if he really knows what hes getting into, but man is he pumped up about it. He'd only like to spend about $2000 max. Email me back if you can help out at all. :)

cheers

Mike. "rolling on her belly shaking like jelly and I'm getting harder than Chinese algebra" -T. Waits