Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Apr 1997 17:58:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:         Noel3@aol.com
Subject:      91 vanagon carat for sale!

Needs a loving home! VW Carat 91 We don't need this big car anymore now that kids are older. It is dark blue, grey interior with the two rear facing seats and bench in back. It has the other cool carat features like the fold up table, cup holders, & interior florescent light. The bench seat folds flat to a bed and it also has all around privacy cutains. Great for camping but also a great every day car. Only 88,000 miles. We bought new from local dealer and it is in excellent shape. The air is the only thing that doesn't work. Just put in all new front brakes. Also has four snow tires. We loved this van and you will too! Will look at best offers. Thanks. We live in Mass on the NH border and could deliver or meet you to se it.

EMAil to Noel3@aol.com

P.S. This is our second vw van and my husband's fourth!