Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Apr 97 09:40:13
From:         mdstockr <mdstockr@neo.lrun.com>
Subject:      Re: Tire Recommendations for VW Buses

Good advice.

However, I would not recommend going wider than a 205/70R14 with going to a wide rim. Also, there may be clearance problems with larger tire sizes.

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Michael Stocker <mdstockr@neo.lrun.com> North Canton, Ohio, USA 4/17/97 9:40:13 AM EST ____________________________________________