Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Apr 1997 13:20:55 -0400
From:         "Richard Alexand Palmer" <rapalmer@eos.ncsu.edu>
Subject:      NEW LIST STICKERS!!!!

Howdy all. In the lull of the ordering process of the coffee mugs, I have lost my mind and ordered up a batch of exciting list stickers in a brilliant new design. (Thus rendering all first edition list stickers out-of-date){shameless marketing ploy} Besides, your bus needs to feel loved, and would really appreciate a new sticker. Anyway, the original purpose of these list stickers is to serve as a quick and easy way to identify other list members' vehicles. Generally placed on the lower left corner of the rear window, they are easily visible and recognizable. You can put one on a windshield corner, but check local laws first...In that fine tradition of sticker, may I present the new design:

a 4" circular sticker, once again professionally printed on the shiny, eye-catching chrome mylar. This time you get TWO colors of printing...The design is the Wheel of a bus, from the hubcap with central VW logo, to the bus wheel, and black tire. The tire has white writing on it spelling out the Vanagon@Lenti address, and the WWW.type2.com address on it. It is just dandy

Anyway, here's the pricing info. Because I had to order 1000 stickers, (too offset the cost increase from printing with 2 colors), the price will be the same as the first round, basically in package deals- $5.00 for 3 stickers $10.00 for 7 stickers and for you big spenders $20.00 for 20 stickers (Anyone wanting more than that should contact me for details)

There is no extra charge for shipping handling, because you will be providing it with your order, in the form of a self-addressed, STAMPED envelope of the BUSINESS SIZE (don't send those cute little note envelopes, unless you want the stickers folded. Remember, they're 4") The exception to this of course is the non-USA orders. It wouldn't do much good to send foreign stamps, so if you are in this category, please send an extra $1.00 for foreign postage.

Because the price is so low, and you're sending another envelope to hide it in, I'd rather you please send cash. Make sure it's hidden, please...

So, here's what you need to send a self addressed, STAMPED envelope, 4 inches or larger, along with your cash for the stickers to:

Richard Stickerboy Palmer 121-C Park Ave Raleigh NC 27605-1832 IMPORTANT: please write the number of stickers you are ordering on the corner of your envelope.

The turnaround time on these will be MUCH shorter than the coffee mugs... I already put the order in Wednesday, so please order away. NOTE: if you are one of the 4 or 5 people that sent orders in the last few months, don't worry, I've still got your envelopes, so you're already covered.

Anyway, thanks, and have a lovely day, and order a lot, because 1000 stickers will go a loooonnnnggg way. :)

-- ____________________________ Poor Richard is rapalmer@unity.ncsu.edu `/""""/""""/|""|'|""||""| '\ http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/r/rapalmer/www/ /____/____/ |__| |__||__| | '68 VW Crew Cab | \ /V\ /====================| '67 VW Camper-Nellie, the Wild Goose |()\ \W/ /()| _ _ |"I spend half my life explaining to Christians | \ / | / \ / \ | _-( ) why I'm a Deadhead, and the other =C========C==_| ) |--------| ) |=] _-{_}_) half explaining to Deadheads why \_\_/__.. \_\_/_ \_\_/ \_\_/__.__. I'm a Christian."