Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 19 Apr 1997 03:59:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:         JordanView@aol.com
Subject:      Fwd: Middle Seat for 87 Vanagon GL Westphalia Camper

--------------------- Forwarded message: Subj: Re: Middle Seat for 87 Vanagon GL Westphalia Camper Date: 97-04-19 03:58:43 EDT >From: JordanView To: solodoc@fia.net

In a message dated 97-04-19 01:36:04 EDT, solodoc@fia.net (Gateway 2000) writes:

<< > << chrisI have a 91 westy . How do I get a middle seat for that? > >> > > do you have the tracks in the floor under your carpet? > > any middle seat out of a 7 passenger Vanagon will work. > chrisI do have middle tracks, but I think for a single seat only. Is this particular to the canadian version? Also Where do I find a seat? >>

well, folks, it seems as if there is no semblance to this. So far we've concluded that '85's have it, '87's '88's and 89's don't, and '91's do.... typical VW.... :<)

oh, and where do you get a seat? a junked Van, or you can always buy one from VW if you've got money to burn..... :<)

chris