Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Apr 1997 12:56:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:         KENYON FAIREY <kfairey@oit.umass.edu>
Subject:      Re: bought 97 ev sell 86westie!

Some time ago I reported on test driving both the '95 and '97 Eurovan campers by Winebago. I concur with those who would rather stick with the Westy That's why I spent 4 months searching for mine and am having it shipped back from MN.

Although the 2 I test drove had many differences - I still could not force myself to buy one due to the interior "lack of" quality - In my opinion.

I actually found a brochure on the '93 Eurovan "weekender" which had much nicer seats and interior (by VW of course) that "match" those in my '91 Westy ! the grey velour, euro style!

Just my 2 cents worth!

Kenyon

-- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kenyon Fairey, Re.D. Adjunct Assistant Professor Assistant Director Human Dimensions of Resource Management Office of Information Technologies Department of Forestry & Help Desk Services Wildlife Management - - - - - - - - - - - - - A 117, Lederle Graduate Research Center Internet -- KFairey@OIT.UMass.EDU University of Massachusetts Phone -- (413)-545-4366 Amherst, MA 01003 FAX -- (413)-545-3203