Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Apr 1997 18:43:16 -0500 (EST)
From:         LSheeley@aol.com
Subject:      Bus Merchandise

I have been an avid reader of this list for past few months. Saw some recent postings about T-shirts and coffee mugs for sale, so I thought it would not be out of line for me to post this.

If you read the most recent issue of GASS (German Air Sucker Society) magazine, I am the guy who is doing a monogramed GASS logo hat and am interested in doing club or event hats, shirts, etc.

I am very easy to deal with. There is no setup charge to groups (typically $50 to $100) for your artwork. I can scan logos or work from your design ideas. You can provide your own clothing item if you want. You will see me at various VW and Porsche swap meets in Eastern US so stop by and say hello.

I am really a 356 Porsche guy but I crave a 76 to 85 Westfalia camper bus to go to VW events in. I have had 3 VW campers over last 15 years with various degrees of success. Wife and college-age son threaten bodily injury if I bring another vehicle home.

Does anyone out there want to talk about doing a sample hat for their local club or for an upcoming event?

Lynn Sheeley Lynn's ABC's Knoxville, Tenn.