Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 May 1997 08:39:19 -0400
From:         "Sidote, David  [PRI]" <DSidote@prius.jnj.com>
Subject:      FS: 83 WasserWesty

I am re-posting this because my ISP at home is screwing me around so I canceled it. Please respond to this email address

1983 Vanagon L Westfalia 92,000 miles Items recently replaced: -tires -front wheel bearings/seals -ball joints (upper/lower) -fuel injectors -air flow meter -KYB shocks all around -upper control arms -swaybar bushings -brake shoes -wheel cylinders -clutch master and slave cylinders -brake master cylinder -catalytic converter -water pump Had the heads/gaskets done about 12,000 miles ago. Does not leak coolant or burn oil. Just passed NJ inspection. Runs very strong and has excellent pick-up. It does not grind any gears or slip out of gear. The camping equipment is all present (front table too!) and in excellent working condition. The fridge lights up on propane on the first try. Now for what it needs: cosmetic work! It has a few small dents that could easily be massaged out by a backyard bodyman. The canvas was patched by the PO with some green nylon. Quite unsightly but it does the job. The interior is in good shape, seats are not ripped and cabinets are not banged up. The interior panels are in the process of being replaced. I was planning on keeping this westy but I have the opportunity to upgrade to an '87. I would like to sell this one as soon as possible so the price is very flexible. I am asking $2800.00. The van is located in Flemington, NJ. Which is about an hour southwest of NYC.

Dave 908-808-0810