Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 May 97 16:04:06 EDT
From:         Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu>
Subject:      diesel (fwd)

Hey all, I'm forwarding this on behalf of a fellow named Duncan Paul Fagg. The below is what he's asking. I sent him a message begging him to get the proper air-cooled engine for his Bus, but I don't know if he will or not. At any rate, he's apparently not subscribed, tho I recommended to him that with this type of project, he should be. Send all responses to him at dpf1@st-andrews.ac.uk . Do NOT send it to me. If you do, I will send it right back with a really nasty letter :-)

Sean

-- ***************************************************************** Sean Bartnik Fahrvergnugen really means "push harder." sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu '81 Vanagon Westy

http://www.mwc.edu/~sbart7kb/myvan.htm http://www.mwc.edu/~sbart7kb/tech.htm '78 Owner's Manual: http://www.conservatory.com/vw/manuals_nyx/ *****************************************************************