Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 May 1997 20:17:50 -0400
From:         "Charles Michaux." <cmichaux@carolinanet.com>
Subject:      Re: Low mileage 81 Westy for sale

My dad just purchased a one owner '82 Westy with 78,000 miles. Everything works and is there. He paid $1,500.00. $7,900.00 seems a little high to me.

Charles Michaux '91 Westy (43K) '88 SAAB (256K) '73 Thing (30K)

---------- > From: Frayed1003@aol.com > To: Multiple recipients of list <vanagon@lenti.med.umn.edu> > Subject: Re: Low mileage 81 Westy for sale > Date: Tuesday, May 06, 1997 4:55 PM > > > In a message dated 5/6/97 2:20:53 PM, rissman@winresources.com (Mark E. > Rissman) wrote: > I don't know, but if anyone is interested in paying $7,900 for an 81 Westy, I > could certainly justify parting with mine, and it has a stove. > > <<>For sale 81 Westy at local vw dealer. Spoke to salesman who told > >me: Beige, 59,000 original miles, pop top with all camping except stove > >(looks like it never had one). Smith VW is located in northern Delaware > >near where I live. If anyone would like more info I will try to get over