Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 08 May 1997 23:26:55 EDT
From:         busboys1@juno.com (Bus Boys)
Subject:      Re:  Adminstrator Solicitation

I personally saved a lot of dinero in my 2.1 upgrade going on right now for my 84 Westy just because of the list. In addition, I have received an inordinate amount of support from list members in the past two (plus) years I've been here, so it's only fair to kick in some bucks as well to help transfer, maintain, if not improve the quality of the list.

Bus Boys just having paid the Quarterlies, our cash reserve is quite low - but I've saved over $200 personally on my engine upgrade and will donate that from my own pocket as well and I'm sure I can squeeze a few (actually quite a few) bucks from the Bus Boys coffers as well to Ron to get the listserver on-line soon. Ron - Keep us posted.

To Gerry - a thousand thanks for putting up with the motley crew here in Vanagonland. I hope you have a permanent subscription for life, if you wish to keep seeing our antics.......:-)

To Poor Richard Palmer - T Shirts? Whadda about all of those 1000 brand new soon to be obsolete (collectible) stickers?

Jim BusBoys1@juno.com http://www.bus-boys.com