Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:15:11 -0400
From:         Karen Winter <cen13504@centuryinter.net>
Subject:      Re: Canada trip

Tom,

My dog is a overenbulged, spoiled greatly loved mut. She was abandoned a boy scout camp I worked at a few summers ago. The camp staff and campers enjoyed her so much one of us was invited to return this year. That right my dog went away to scout camp this year. Spoiled or loved ?? I wish I could have gone but I could not work for free this year. Thanks for the trip info. I was really pushing for the air musuem. Now the SO has forced me to change plans. I am now going to St Louis and then to the Ozarks National Park. Do you know anything about those areas?

Thanks Kenneth Winter

Hubbard wrote: > > I purged the letter but this is to the person going to Canada from Nashville. > This is a long shot but if you have any interest in military airplanes, the > mother lode is in Dayton, Ohio at Wright Patterson. There is one of most > militry planes from the first to latest. > To take a dog in and out of Canada, you should have a copy of all shots and > vacinations. Most likely, you will not be asked for them, but have them in > case. > What kind of dog? Write me directly. > Tom Hubbard