Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jun 1997 21:20:51 -0700
From:         J Rudolph <jrudolph@planet.eon.net>
Subject:      Should Steve Buy a Syncro?

Steve, I just read your letter.Judging by the thoughtful questions that yu asked, I would advise you to enter this realm with much prayer and fasting. Vanagons are truly the greatest vehicular gift that God has bestowed upon us, however it could be argued that he intended them only for a chosen and crazy few. Just like any other great faith Vanagonism is embraced by few and understood by fewer. Yes, it is true that many try for a short time but the fact is, few are true believers. Why is this so? Oh no, it is not because of the dreaded white cloud that most of the true faithful know, nor is it because of the various maladies described on the holy list. Steve, it is because of love. True love lasts and endures beyond wonky speedos and kaput 3-4 sync rings. Are you capable of this kind of love Steve? Or are you just another Toyota lover? Only you can answer the question Steve.

Wishing you a great journey John Rudolph 85 GL (Sold to a guy who still has it) 87 Syncro (Sold to another guy who still has it) 91 GL (Sold to my best friend) 88 GL (Beat and I love it) 88 GL Syncr (Buying it tommorow, Yippeee!!)