Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jun 1997 09:56:40 -0400
From:         Karen Winter <cen13504@centuryinter.net>
Subject:      Re: CVJoints 84 Vanagon

DCRosin@aol.com wrote: >That seems like a lot of work. Here an old bus, van trick for you. Remove the rear axels, add grease, switch sides and reinstall. They are good for another 30k. It causes the bearings to run in a different position, like you found in yours.

Kenneth Winter Working on my 12th VW