Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 09 Jul 1997 21:16:37 -0700
From:         Austin <austins@ix.netcom.com>
Subject:      Re: AdventureWagen

At 07:48 AM 7/10/97 -0700, you wrote: >Is Ed Anderson of Adventurewagen, the same Anderson of Anderson/Behel >Volkswagen of San Jose? I recently saw (at that dealer) the last VW >Adventurewagen -- a 1991 Syncro. Real nice. It was said to have been >built for the Anderson who owned the VW dealership. > >Anderson is *such* a rare name... > > >malcolm > No relation, as far as I know. The Ed I know of in Ft.Bragg liked mine so much when he put it together (his first white-on-white w/black accents) that he later told me he built one like it for himself - he drove it all over the southwest pulling a 2 horse trailer. The '91 may have been an even later one ( I think if I was in the business I'd build a new one for myself every year!).

Austin