Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jul 1997 23:58:51 -0500
From:         James Digennaro <limbo@bcn.net>
Subject:      friday funnies

Hi Volks, Heres a joke I heard the other day and had to pass on.

St Peter is doing his interviews with people who want into heaven. Up walks a guy and St Peter ask how he got there. The man replies, 'I was exucuted for killing my wife. I found out she was screwing around on me and I busted into our apartment to catch them. I found this guy hanging from my balconcy and I grab a hammer and smashed his fingers and he fell 10 stories to the ground below. Then to make sure he was dead I threw the refrigerator on him." 'Thats awfull" replied St Pete "You can't come in here". The next guy walks up and St Peter asks him how he got here. "Well its like this. I got a new trampoline and was trying it out on my balcony and I jumped the wronge way and fell off. Luckly I grab hold of the balcony below my apartment. I was hanging off getting ready to climb up when this mainiac smashes my fingers with a hammer and I fell to the ground. Just as my life was fading out I saw him throw a refrigerator down on top of me too." 'You poor man" says St Peter "go right in" The next guy walks up and St Peter ask him his story. The man replies "Picture this St Pete, I'm naked and hiding in a refrigerator....." =) Take care.

-- -Jim Digennaro --------------------------------------------------------------------- LiMBO, The Late Model Bus Organization, international zzzzzzzzzzzzz_ |E[__][__]|[_]\\ '82 Westfaila 'GTi' | _ LiMBO| _ || 'The VW DJ' '82 Lil Red Rabbit (Wife's) =-( )------( )-== James Digennaro, LiMBO Treasurer, Merchandise sales and Webmaster. 20 First St Adams, MA 01220 URL: http://www.bcn.net/~limbo/ LiMBO LINE: (413) 743-1814 'Transporters By The Tunnel' A fun camping event held July 18th -20th ---------------------------------------------------------------------