Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Jul 1997 12:34:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:         Dan Moy <danmoy@home5.cynet.net>
Subject:      Re: Which Subaru engine?

For what it is worth, I also thing the legacy engine would make a better choice. Correct me if I am wrong but did the 6 cylinder come only in the SVX? If so you will have to consider the avaliability and cost of the engine and replacement parts. Not to mention, the strain on the drive train, you will also need a brake system upgrade to stop the shoe box when you are doing 100+ with 7 people, while pulling the trailer and the A/C blasting. Also subaru no longer produces the SUX?