Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Jul 1997 20:53:16 -0500
From:         Ron Clayton <ronclay@LDD.NET>
Subject:      the rest of the story, (Lugs)

Fellow Listees: I'm reposting this message after missadressing it yesterday. I wish I could claim that it was a victim of the big internedt freeze last night but truth is I just forgot about the switch to the new list! Better late than never.

Today brings an interesting conclusion to the lug bolt saga. This morning I faxed a detailed acount of my point of view re. the old switcheroo, and making it right etc. not a rant but firm. Prominent mention was made of the List, advise and recomendations profered by members there of. By the time I called this afternoon to follow up they had already express orderd a full set, front and rear, and I'll have then in three days, no charge.

Viva La List! ...a testement to the power of solidarity, and also restoration of some of my faith in the service department in question. Although I will NEVER neglect the post service walk around again!

ps: re: Lugs - Answer? Testors paint pen!?! give me a break! I've got a brother named Blaine, he's just like that, he once fixed a windshield wiper

with gum, is that you Blaine? when did you get a Vanagon? ;-D