Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:40:41 -0400
From:         Karen Winter <cen13504@centuryinter.net>
Subject:      seel 84 westy

Fellow Vanagon owners: I knew I made a mistake when I priced it. A young couple asked how much I would cost to buy my 1984 Westy. It named my price and they didn't even flinch. She called the nexted day to arange finanacing and said she would call me back.. The business person in me says "It's only a car". But I feel ill when I think about selling it. It makes no since to feel this way given the vans age and potential for problems. I have the VW vanagon diease badly. Can a person experience withdrawls from selling a Vanagon? I know I all most experience an overdose when I had Two broken Vanagons in my driveway. It is silly to place so much sentinmental valve on a vehicle. It is amazing how my friend and family impose human like characteristic on the Van. It will seem like a family member is gone if they buy the van.

Boys and their toys. The only problem is the older the boy, the the more expensive his toy.

Kenneth Winter