Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Aug 1997 03:51:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:         JordanVw@aol.com
Subject:      Re: Bus Boys Saga Continues..... But there is hope... maybe....

--------------------- Forwarded message: Subj: Re: Bus Boys Saga Continues..... But there is hope... maybe.... Date: 97-08-19 03:34:08 EDT >From: JordanVw To: rob@traveller.com

In a message dated 97-08-18 19:58:23 EDT, rob@traveller.com writes:

<< He begins by asking me if I know Jim, when I say yes, he wants to know how. I tell him I don't aactually 'know' him, but that I am familiar with who he is etc....

He then proceeds to tell me how Jim & Bill tried to destroy his company. They stole things out the back door, erased computer files, destroyed records, etc..... Goes on and on about how there is a CASE #, and they're going to jail.... blah blah blah..... >>

I wouldn't have said all this if I were you.... I think Jim happens to be a fine listmember and has personally given me quite a few helpful tips on Vanagons.., quite a few on the 2.1 installation into his previously 1.9 '84 westy.. I'm sure the last thing he needs right now is to be publicly slammed on the list of which he is an active member of.... think about it.. while my experience w/ Bus Boys as a business has not been overly spectacular either, I don't think it is fair to blame it on one (or 2 ) persons. Especially a fellow participating listmember..

maybe we should all just kill this thread before anyone elses personal reputations are ruined??

just a thought....

chris