Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:11:50 -0700
From:         vwmaster@volks-motorsports.com
Subject:      VW Parts availible to listmemebers. (was Bus Boys/Bus depot/??????????????

I've been sitting back and reading the Bus Boys/Jim Thompson/Rob Clay/Anylistmember who wanted to jump in ORDEAL.

I find it strange that after so many of us have sent BB's $4.00 Or $5.00 OR whatever the Catalog cost is, and HAVE NOT received a catalog then WHY would you call and order PARTS from them?

There are a few Honest and Fair people that are Easily Reachable via E-mail and will respond to your e-mail and even ship out your order ON TIME, or at least when they say they will!

Granted I've not been around the "List as long as Bus Boys, but I've been serving the people that contact me as fast and fair as possible. I offer Deals frequently on Expensive parts, and I'm always looking to find that special deal to "Pass On" to the list or anyother lucky person in need of that part.

I'm seeing Many post's about Ron NOT Responding as quick as you ALL think he should. Well, doing this type of a business is NOT easy! I work 40 Hours a week in the Repair shop,(Volks Cafe) I then add about 35-40 running the "Volks-Motorsports" Business. Try that one on for size. I'm not bragging, I letting the people that Don't Know that providing this type of a service can be tough at times. Most people want the cheapest price on the best part availible to them. I and a few others try our Damndest to do this for you.

Ron is suffering from the early stages of creating a system that works for him in my opinon. I used to be BURIED with e-mail and never making any forward movment to satisfy the "Customer". Sometimes the best thing to do is to point that customer in the direction that they'll get the peticular part they need, Instead of spending too much time and neglecting other peoples orders. This is a fine line. If I send you the direction that you'll find Exactly what you're looking for, Won't you check with me in the future the next time you have a need? Usually a person will.

I've been a bit slower than normal, I'm not sure if it's the UPS situation or that I Pissed somebody off? Either way I uncurage All people Looking for parts to check ALL their resources and see what the different people have to offer.

I also don't post as much to the list as some of the other "Vendors" do due to the fact that in the past I was given a tough time. I am almost afraid to post to the list sometimes because I'm worried that I'll piss somebody off and start something similar to the Bus Boys Ordeal. I think WE have better things to post to the list.

The list and the Internet are 2 tools that we ALL have access to utilize. I know that I can go anywere and the List is going to be there to help me, In the same aspect that I've been here for other listmembers while they were in my area.

Anyone that needs parts that seems to NOT be finding what their looking for, e-mail me. I have more resources than most and If I don't have it I probably know were to find it.

Thanks for listening to my once every other month posting:)

Kyle --

Kyle Wade (408) 429-9424 Hm # Keeper of the Volks-Motorsports page Home Page - http://www.volks-motorsports.com