Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Aug 1997 17:04:32 -0400
From:         "The Bus Depot" <list@busdepot.com>
Subject:      Bus Depot NOT affected by UPS strike

I've gotten several calls and emails from list members about this. I posted the below to the Type 2 list, but the Vanagon list was down at the time.

Bus Depot shipments will NOT be affected by the UPS strike, no matter how long it lasts. Over a week ago, planning for the worst as my father always taught me, I made arrangements in advance to service my customers via FedEx, Burlington Air Express, Priority Mail, DHL Overnight, carrier pidgeon, etc. Shipments will continue as scheduled via these carriers. This will be at little or no additional cost to you. Because I didn't want to take any chances on my customer's parts being stuck in the UPS pipeline during the strike, I have been using these alternate carriers for over a week already. Therefore, to my knowledge, there are NO customer orders stuck in the UPS system at this time.

It's business as usual at The Bus Depot. Neither rain nor sleet nor UPS strike will stand between you and your Volkswagen parts :-)

-Ron Salmon The Bus Depot http://www.busdepot.com