Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Aug 1997 19:00:45 -0400
From:         "Zeidler HelmutNTC-Dusseld. by way of Derek Drew <drew@interport.net>" <zeidler@NTCCSC01DU.NTC.NOKIA.COM>
Subject:      Re: <Syncro/all> fender lip rubber

Hello all,

I got some request and I like to answer in this private mails. Does someone repost this to the current listserver? I have some own problems with e-mail and don't know with is the right one at present. But see below.

Jim Davis <SyncroHead> 1 Set 14"

Tim Smith <smitht> ? Set 1?" Tim, please send me your order, which one you like to have?

Patrick Eagan <EAGAN> 1 Set 14" TUV comment: The fender lips makes the Vanagon wider and in Germany it is required to get a TUV approval. But this not difficult to get. This fenders lips are required if the Vanagon is equipped with 7" or 8" wide rims.

Chris <JordanVw> 1 Set 14" It's serious, and I will include the Transporter badget for you, but I haven't found the Bus logo in the new '85 design until now.

Derek Drew <Derek Drew> 3 Sets 16" Comment: 14" does not fit: Derek, I'm sorry, but Winkler's catalog offers only one option, that's I'm sure for 14" wings. If they are different to the 16" I can not count you for this purchase. But I will check with Winkler.

Rick Koller <Rick Koller> 1 Set 14" Comment: How to do the group purchase: Regularly I ask to send a check to Martha. She puts the money to a bank account where I have access to. I like to send the fender lips in one parcel to one of the US (Canadian) members who likes to have one. The lips for him will be free, if this meets his postages to resend the other lips. Anyone interested in this?

Jim Catterson <James Catterson> ? Set 1?" Comment: How to do the group purchase: See above. Send me what you like to order.

Tom Forhan <Forhan, Thomas> 1 Set 16" Tom, I'm sorry, but I don't think that this lips will fit the 16", if they are different to the 14" wheel wells. I will check with Winkler about this and I keep the list informed. Isn't it that you are running the Synchro Web Site? Is it possible to host a picture of this fender lips to show the list members what they will get? This will be great, I will send you all the details about this lips.

If I'm missing someone on the list, please e-mail me privately. At present I have some problems with e-mail. Someone changed my present postoffice in Germany and all mails from the list are blocked in a queue in Finland. I'm on holiday with remote mail and can not redirect the mails because of no access to the Finish network. Please use Helmut.Zeidler@ntc.nokia.com for privat mails. Thank you.

Helmut '80 Camper

Sorry, someone changed my mailserver during my holiday and I lost my remote access during the last two weeks. But now I'm back on work and try to continue on the tread above.

Helmut