Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:45:27 UT
From:         Tom Brunson <TABRUN@CLASSIC.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: '86Westy-2nd battery?&need jack,curtain,washer

You have the "Weekender" (or for 86/87 the non-GL camper) that originally had a removable AC/Battery fridge just behind the passenger seat. Should be two bolt holes in the floor either side where it latched down. The battery under the driver's seat goes to the "lighter" socket on the inside of the passenger seat base (between the seats); where you were to plug in the fridge so you could kick the plug out whenever the passenger moved about in the van.

Tom Brunson