Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Aug 1997 22:32:45 -0700
From:         Barbara Sutton <bsutton@GLADSTONE.UOREGON.EDU>
Subject:      Re: PNW Camping Trip

This is a description of the proposed camping site. It was suggested by Jim Arnott, a member of both Vanagon and Type II lists. Together with him and Jack Manyard, we are trying to make this work out. We'll need confirmations as soon as people know if they can or cannot make it. So, once again, the preliminary plan is to go to Eastern Oregon, close to Union, on the 13/14th Sept. weekend. Jack and Ron Lussier are planning to set up a special list-serv, like the CCC's, so we can organize events like this without wasting list bandwidth. Cris.