Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Sep 1997 12:10:22 EDT
From:         Sean Bartnik <sbart7kb@WWW.MWC.EDU>
Subject:      web page address change
Comments: To: type2@type2.com

Hey all, Well, I've moved my web pages as the school server here likes tight disk quotas, leaving my web presence with no room for expansion.

The pages have now moved to http://www.type2.com/bartnik/myvan.htm -- all my other pages can be accessed through that page, plus that's the page with the counter on it :-)

I've spent the last couple days getting the bugs out and editing html, so I think now all the links reflect the new site and all the images that zmodem corrupted for me have been fixed. If you find any dead links or bad images, please let me know.

Plans for the future of the site include a camping page, which is completed but not linked up with the site yet, as well as a BOTBR page, once I get my pics scanned. I have html-ized a few trip reports from list institutions, like Dave Easterwood, Dave Schwarze, Joel Walker, and Ken Hooper, and plan to use those on the site with the pics.

I also plan to update my tech page one of these days, I have html-ized the Vanagon Westy fridge removal procedure and will get that on the tech page soon. I probably ought to write a procedure for removing and fixing the odometer too.

Thanks a lot to Ken for letting me on the Type2 site and for his help in getting the pages straight, as well as for his help in setting up a counter :-)

Also, if you are reading my pages and see a factual error in a procedure or some such, please let me know so I can correct it. I don't want to tell anyone how to do something incorrectly.

Thanks, Sean