Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 7 Sep 1997 19:48:43 -0700
From:         "Justin B. Jensen" <jjensen@SPRINTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stickers, who has em?
Comments: To: GMBulley@AOL.COM

Matthew Bulley wrote: > > Actually, Let's try this again... THIS is probably the post you are lookin' > fer.: > > Subj: Westfalia Pop Top Decals > Date: 97-06-20 21:17:01 EDT > From: katurner@worldnet.att.net (Kirk Turner) > Sender: vanagon@lenti.med.umn.edu > Reply-to: katurner@worldnet.att.net > To: vanagon@lenti.med.umn.edu (Multiple recipients of list) > > A local guy sells Westfalia pop top decals for a pretty reasonable price = > of $39.95 (front and back sticker) for standard colors (black, white, = > brown, red, silver) and $51.95 for custom colors (like reflective black, = > fluorescent colors, Zebra striped or tie died). =20 > > The decals are great. I have searched everywhere and they can not be = > found. I have reflective vinyl on my '84 Westy and it is very cool - it = > glows at night like a street sign - this is helpful when trying to hike = > back to the camper at night. I saw the Zebra stripe on a white Westy = > that was really hip - I am sure the tied died looks great on older = > buses. =20 > > They are made from commercial vinyl and are guaranteed not to fade or = > un-adhere for five years. His name is Dean and he is at = > elvis@unidial.com or (303) 780-0483.=00=00 I have the artwork for the Westfalia stickers on electronic file. I will look it up and when I find it I will post it to the list. You can download the file to a floppy, take it to your local Insta-Sign, Vinyl USA, etc and have them make the decals for you in any color you would like, to include those colors noted in the previous listing. They charge me about $6.00 dollars each.