Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:54:38 -0400
From:         David Katsuki <katsuki@BBN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Yokohama Y370D 195/75 R14
Comments: To: Lash Briggs <Lash_Briggs@MAIL.MBA.WFU.EDU>

Anybody know whether there is an equivalent Yokohame in 205/70 R14?

Dave

At 06:32 PM 9/11/97 -0400, Lash Briggs wrote: >I have seen it said in the thread lately that these tires are no longer >being manufactured. Today I had a new set put on my 91 Westy at $72 a >tire. SO...unless these are old stock (look brand new), they ARE being >manufactured, and I hope they are as good as everyone says they are. >Here's what I know about them: > >Yokohama Y370D 195/75 R14 >8 ply side walls >Load range "d" >40k mileage warranty > >Vanagon.com says 45 psi front and 52 psi rear is recommended. Anyone >have any thoughts as too whether or not this is a good pressure? I >think the tire place left at around 35 psi. (The tires have a max psi >of 61, I think) > >Lash >91 Westy >81 Westy (for sale) > > > > >Lash Briggs >Information Services >Babcock Graduate School >Wake Forest University >910.758.4638 >lash_briggs@mail.mba.wfu.edu > >