Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Sep 1997 07:31:39 -0400
From:         Frank Condelli <ad793@FREENET.CARLETON.CA>
Subject:      Stainless Exhaust Update

Talked to Dan at STEBRO yesterday. Exhausts for syncros will be made as well as for the standard Vanagons. CAT's will be offerd but not included in the complete kit. Price will be somewhere around $700 Can. or $500 US, these are ballpark figures he told me as they have not decided. All pieces will be exactly the same dimensions as originals and the pieces will be sold separately so that you will not need to upgrade to the complete system if you can not afford or need to. Dan is going to let me know when they are ready and will "allow" mw to test fit the first one to my '87 Westy "lucky me" cause I live near by. STEBRO has a web site so you can all check it out and there is an e-mail address for your questions to them.

STEBRO EXHAUSTS: http://magi.com/~andypet/sthpct.htm

I think we should all send messages of thanks as this will greatly improve the life of our Vanagons !

Cheers

Frank

-- * Frank Condelli * Almonte, Ontario, Canada * * ad793@Freenet.carleton.ca * MGB's and Lionel Trains http://members.aol.com/RAlanen/homepage1.html